If you’re visiting Dubai on vacation and you want to make sure that you spend your time efficiently while in Dubai so that you don’t waste any of it, then make sure you plan ahead. You need to make sure you plan ahead the attractions that you want to visit while in Dubai or else you’ll be spending too much time while there trying to figure out what you want do. I have come up with some of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai that will relate to different interests. Based on your interests you should be able to find 1 or 2 things you want to do from the list.
• You will want to make sure you go on the Desert Safari if you’re with your family in Dubai. You can get picked up at your hotel in most cases for this tour and you will be driven out to the desert where you’ll get to drive through in a 4X4. You will also have the chance to eat on the tour and purchase gifts so you can remember the tour.
• Ski Dubai is an incredible attraction for anyone to visit and it’s definitely family friendly in case you’re wondering. Ski Dubai is an indoor ski park where you will be able to ski on artificial snow. It’s not going to be the best skiing experience you’ve had in your life, but you need to consider where you’re skiing. Dubai is a desert basically that doesn’t receive snow, so being able to ski indoors is quite the attraction.
• No vacation is complete without visiting a Waterpark and thankfully for you there is an awesome one in Dubai. The Wild Wadi Waterpark is ideal for families who are on vacation and who are looking to spend an afternoon soaking in water and cooling down. Believe it or not, but in a desert region like Dubai, it can get quite hot. The Waterpark is awesome and if you’ve ever been to one in Florida you can expect a lot of the same here.
• Seawings is a company in Dubai that allowed tourists to fly up into the skies so that they can have another perspective of Dubai. It can be hard to take it all in on the ground, but once you’re flying above the skyscrapers and tall buildings you’re able to see everything Dubai is about. Recently Seawings has also started moving into other activities for tourists as well including golfing, snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, spa treatments and much more.
• Dubai Museum is an excellent attraction to visit if you want to learn more about the culture and history of Dubai. It’s not going to be one of the most enjoyable museum tours you’ve taken I’m sure, but if you enjoy visiting museums on vacation your options are limited in Dubai. Try to visit the museum as early as possible so you can get in and out before it becomes too crowded with other tourists.